We provide professional pet sitting, dog walking, and pet taxi in Glastonbury, CT
Pet Lovers Make up to $1000 a month Pet Sitting & Walking Dogs
PET SITTING DAY VISIT & DOG WALKER POSITION:
- Available between 7-9 am, 10 am-3pm, 7-9pm.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- While the majority of the work may be in the middle of the day, when we have vacation clients go away those visits are usually during the AM, NOON, and PM hours.
- The daily clients are very regular giving us one month to a few hours’ notice.
- Vacation clients and times of the pet sits vary.
- Typical duties include, lots of TLC, walking, feeding, administering pills, taking in the mail, newspaper, packages, plant watering, cleaning pet bowls and picking up after pets.
- Must love getting licks from your four-legged bosses Being able to “speak dog” and have “cat conversations” is a plus!
BENEFITS TO WORKING WITH US:
- A rewarding job knowing that you are making a difference in the quality of many pet lives!
- A company who values family, both two and four-legged!
- A well-established company in the community that is respected by all its clients.
- 2 weeks training on the job and dog behavior.
- Pet first-aid & CPR training.
- Ability to make a commission on writing blogs and bringing in more clients.
- No need to do hair and makeup every day and no cubical. We provide company T-shirts!
- Employee position.
- Covered under the protection of bonding, business insurance, and workman’s compensation.
- Direct deposit every week.
- You have your own reliable car.
- You Have a Smart Phone and Access to the Internet.
- You LOVE animals.
- You feel comfortable walking both BIG and small dogs.
- You can work with us for at least 1 year from Date of Hire.
- The pets will want to develop a long-term relationship with you.
- You live in one of our service areas
- Glastonbury, South Glastonbury, Manchester, East Hartford, South Windsor, Ellington or Vernon.
- You are available for the days/hours listed above.
- You can easily pass a criminal/background check.
- You can work at least 2 of the 3 major winter holidays:
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s (Don’t worry; you’ll be able to have a holiday too, and you’ll be paid more per visit during this time.)
- Be able to follow detailed instructions.
If interested, please reply to this Ad at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume (even if not pet related), cover letter, and in 50 words or less, explain why you would be the perfect person for this job.
Email SUBJECT: Application for pet lover.
Please include the position that you are applying for in your email. (Failure to follow directions will result in immediate disqualification.)